- Estimated time for destination SoC is added to the notification bar
- Maintenance release (removed unused pictures, moved to AndroidX framework)
- Reduced error message(s) to the main headline, not the header lines of the HTTP response.
- Re-set timeout for non-north-American customers, it has been set to 5 minutes for everyone, which is not needed elsewhere.
- US API seems to work – also the charging state, thank you a lot, Terry! Only quick charging not yet verified.
- new API did crash. Please, tell me, and please, I need one customer giving me the access to his car for testing!!!
- Added new API for USA customers (region code “NNA”).
- Implements new Nissan-API “0426”
- changed percent values of progress update, used by my app eCar Charger Control
- ‘Send as Mail’ did not work for all mail apps.
- the SoC query can also be used by eCar Charger Control (18a = small corrections and improvements for that app)
- when an error occurred, the notification icon did show 0%
- multiple errors were reported after 15 errors, but it’s better to have a timeout of 10 minutes of consecutive errors until the alarm goes off
- display cruising range in monitoring items (important for models with 12 bars like ZE0)
- added option to display cruising range instead of SOC at graph data points
- accelerated query (login continues to be used)
- date format recognition corrected at ZE0 (I don’t want to imagine what Nissan thought about offering everything double and triple with different spellings – every intern was allowed to play with the API)
- probe timing made a bit shorter (4 min for quick, 6 minutes for normal charge)
- added settings entries for configuration of the above
- minor fixes (protocol item alignment and color, time display of next trigger)
- If too many timeouts occur with old models (< 40kWh), you can try to opt in to a workaround in the API settings. This could contribute to faster abort detection despite coarser SOC percentages (steps of about 8%).
- fixed possible crash when an error was notified after end of the supervision service
- support for simple API (no “vehicleInfoList”), assumed to be for ZE0
- automatic deletion of old values if monitoring is restarted after more than 6 hours – otherwise a dialog asks you
- improved layout for landscape orientation of the device
- the MediaPlayer is a strange beast… it always finds a state to throw an exception and not to play an alarm
- estimation time was wrong if the SOC value was higher that the “full” mark
- some minor bugs found and killed