Meant as fix for a crash, but also improves the readability of the settings
The version is not yet released. Beta testers welcome!
Supported are multiple Lights, each with a configurable maximum brightness.
Recommended are the new “LightStrips+”, as they really start very dim. The normal “LightStrips” (without the ‘+’) start with about 30% brightness, so they must be placed somewhere for indirect illumination.
Experience with other lights is always welcome! Drop me a note!
As one of my sons complained about the old-fashioned UI (form follows function is not “in” any more), I thought about that and integrated new UI themes, switchable in “Settings > Main Screen” using the “material design” colors and some ideas from it. I hope you agree it’s more modern, while still offering the same convenience.
even if Google offers you the golden apple… there’s always a catch!
- on devices with Android up to 4.2 the app icon was gone. Chose to use the “mipmap” instead of “drawable” as suggested by Google, and did not check version compatibility. Duh!
- added intelligent Calendar supervision
- 1.7.3a: Clock and Sleep Helper menus did not work any more
New feature: Intelligent Calendar supervision
The calendars selected for the Calendar automatics (using the”@Sunrise:” commands invented last week) are searched for all-day-items with “vacation” in the item’s text.
If one is found, a notification offers to ignore that entry as irrelevant (by adding “@sunrise:ignore” command to its description) or to suppress alarms in that date range (not surprisingly using “@sunrise:-“).
- replaced the icon by the new one 🙂
- STANDARD version: coexistence check (offers to uninstall FREE version if it is already installed)
- FREE version: added settings entry to go to the Play Store of the Standard version
- FREE version: removed access to clock and sleep helper (unneeded for the app that is intended to allow checking whether the dawn simulation helps to get up easier)