- PV surplus: if you don’t have a home battery, or the cloud override is turned off, the initial current is set 1 A higher than the minimum current, so that this hysteresis does not initially cause charge on-off due to light cloud cover.
- Charge boost: If a home battery is present, it can be used for faster charging until it reaches a minimum charge level (10, 20, … 50%).
- SMA Energy Meter reverted to code of 23.05., because the code was more stable (thanks, Ernst)
- fixed several bugs and crashes
- go-e now has a decimal place in the phase current overview
- Wallbox Heidelberg Energy Control” via the “wbec” project by steff393: https://github.com/steff393/wbec – super!
- Inverter SOLARWATT
- Inverter Kostal Piko (the old ones, Bj until 2018).
- If you had set a “shutdown before 100% SoC” and the charge reference was way above 16A, but the car couldn’t charge that much because of a wallbox shutdown, then it shut down “unmotivated”. Now the reference value is the minimum of the set point and 16A. Thanks Klaus for the report
- a negative reserve was also included when “PV assisted charging” was not activated. Thanks Klaus again
- SimpleEVSE/SmartWB: A non-integer current is now supported – this should lead to much better readjustment in PV control. Thanks Tomasz, Frank and Matthias.
- Keba: Fixed a bug that caused the app to hang occasionally (thanks Oliver).
- SimpleEVSE/SmartWB: Support for histories in the EVSE software for accounting.
- Made sure that by some stupid coincidence (kettle turned off, causing grid export to briefly go above 1.4kW by discharging home battery, and charging started “just like that”, and stayed on for a while due to cloud regulation) grid export cannot be higher than PV power.
- Charge amounts extended to one decimal place, and the return from the charge amount calculator is now added to the existing charge amount.
- UI improvement: moved car and wallbox selection from menu to action bar.
- UI improvement: action title column made narrower.
- UI improvement: fixed crash in horizontal layout for activities with multiple pages of information
- Crash when no car was in the car database (oops – the automatic creation of a car didn’t work) – Thanks, Jürgen!
- Crash in Keba account management when in tablet mode – thanks, Heinz!
- WebDAV setup now works correctly (thanks to many, but especially Karl-Heinz and David)
- … and many small things … Trying with the new go-e hardware version 3, …
- crash when the user had no car data (ups – the auto-creation of a default car failed) – thanks Jürgen!
- “Clear Chart”-menu item is now only visible if a chart might be present (i.e. in PV surplus mode)
- Added current power and energy as well as home battery state (if available) as texts to chart
- improved PV-supported (not PV surplus!) charging with home battery
- changed number of phases when switching cars was not immediately updated in the controls
- Needed to change the strategy with the phase count as more and more customers have multiple cars with different number of phases to charge with. So now the car database’s phase count is used to calculate the number of phases (for example as starting value for PV surplus control) unless the car is charging and the wallbox does return the correct number.
- Added “wallbe Pro” (phoenix with inverted word order)
- An error in the English resource caused the list of wallboxes not to be displayed
- fixed problem with go-e: when “energy to charge” was set, PV mode was active and the app was in the forground, charging re-started after the charger auto-resets the charge amount to 0.
- Fixed problems in the wallbox database with user or password data
- … and some other smaller problems of inconsistencies
- Support for multiple wallboxes (no energy management!)
- go-eCharger MQTT configuration displayed in go-e extras
- internal: separated databases
- internal: dropbox migrated to short-lived token
- database backup to dropbox
- accounting CSV export to dropbox
- several small bugfixes, UI enhancement
- Keba: Account management, fixed some record inconsistencies of the charging records of the wallbox
- 0b: some small bugfixes
- 0c: sometimes the cloud backup power did not stop
2.12.0 (2021-04-12+15) not released
- SMA Inverter (per Modbus/TCP)
- E3DC easy connect Wallbox
- Home Battery Power values in chart (if present)
- User management (assign user name to RFID, or for (later) assignment to a charge item even without RFID)
- fixed “problem” with cFos: when no energy meter was attached, a charging car was displayed as “waiting” in the app
- Cloud bridging sometimes did not switch off (thanks Karl-Heinz)
- improved the PV surplus curve, as previously too much data, and sometimes not in the right order, at least here at my place, caused the algorithm to overreact.
- Keba: current change was not possible while running
- Screensaver: possibly the data controls were offscreen for a while
- Reorganized the menu a bit due to a future accounting
- fixed crash in charge log timer
- fixed problem with Keba not being able to change the charging power (due to a bug in Keba’s documentation).
- fixed several Keba problems with RFID and ChargeLog (thanks Ulrich – very valuable!)
- added RCT PV source/battery/meter combination, still in test though
- fixed a bug with cloud backup power which did never end
- RFID authorization added to the car database so that the auth can be auto-switched with the car
- new feature: Charged Log (Charged Energy overview)
- Fixed crash when pressing OK after unsuccessful attempt to set a device’s IP address – the button was not disabled as intended.
- added “SolarView for Linux” Grid/PV source (thanks Werner!)
- fixed possible crash in service on service start (timing issue), thanks Franz for reporting it!
- fixed crash on reboot of the smartphone due to missing timer
- Keba P20/30, BMW Wallbox – thanks a lot, Stefan as Beta tester with a lot of patience, last not least Ulrich!
- The energy to load was lost when the charging timer was set – thanks, Ulrich
- Fixed crash due to a missing Base64 decoder class on some devices – thanks Bernd!
- Sometimes the power choice selection was not visible at startup
- Fixed crash when selecting go-eCharger Extras in landscape mode – thanks Bernd!
- added TP-Link Wifi Plug Kasa System (together with the default’s car charger also a possibility to charge, but it should be closely watched due to high currents) – (thanks Joachim for idea and test!)
- added current alert: if the wallbox can measure the current, and some current flows even when the wallbox is switched off, an alert is triggered.
- added go-eCharger Access Control settings (thanks, Markus!)
- added PV system: Senec (Local access), (thanks Dennis!)
- Intents INTENT_ACTION_STARTCHARGING und INTENT_ACTION_STOPCHARGING did cause an IllegalStateException
2.9.0 (2021-01-28) private beta
- added go-eCharger Access Control settings (thanks, Markus)
2.8.2a (2021-01-02) Beta
- fixed possible crash in car list editor
2.8.2 (2021-01-02) Beta
- added Wallbox “cFos Power brain” – thanks a lot for cFos support! Great people!
- fixed crash when leaving car management activity after inserting or removing a car
- some library updates
- Needed new libraries because of Android 11 incompatibilities. Please inform me as soon as possible if problems occur.
- Fronius Symo (JSON) had a wrong sign on the battery power
- SMA speedwire ran out of memory when the device was not found
- Fronius Symo Modbus did not work (“gateway not found”)
- The “Energy to Carge” calculator crashed due to the new car database
- Support for Wallbe Eco 2.0(s) tested and verified
- Phoenix Controller did not work after deactivate unless the app was restarted
- The list of cars sometimes was not editable, depending on the keyboard and the size of the device
- 2.7.1a: ensured internally that there’s a car set as selected, otherwise a crash could have occurred
- support for multiple cars
- support for minimum current (Zoe for example should start with 9 A)
- support of a charging calculator (current SoC, wanted SoC -> calculates the amount)
- visualizing the number of phases used when calculating/setting opions or charging
- “Energy to Load” almost always went up to 100%, there was no way to enter a meaningful value
- A sticky notification could appear in the notification area even if there was no need for a service, and the app could not be stopped
- The “go-e Charger extras” are now immediately filled with the current data
- Added some more items in the go-eCharger page.
- Allowed Start Timer
- You can set the maximum charging power, in case you want/need a lower one than set in the wallbox.
- You can choose which charging power values should be available for your choice
- Reduced the amount of entries in the choice list of the energy to charge
- go-eCharger has an own menu entry in which you can see several informative items, as well as see and set the current cable lock mode.
- Simple EVSE Added link to the forum with a how-to
- Fixed crash in Android 6 behoben (bug in Codeverifikation definitions)
- Made tables scrollable for small smartphones
- Screensaver: different output of the current for more than one phase
- added Simple EVSE Wifi in “Always Active” Modus
- The smoothing for the switch-on current was a bit too aggressive sometimes.
- added option to show the source IP of the selected grid device, somes handy if you have multiple that you switch (manually…) due to the orientation of the PV panels (morning/afternoon with a roof orientated S-N).
- automation for Tasker or Automate It or such apps
- reduced frequency of MODBUS polls, due to a bug there were far too many
- Solar Log (Modbus) Support
- Nedap PowerRouter Support
- better detection of phase count and go-eCharger (who has non-null phase values if not charging)
- reduced amount of queries to the grid meter/grid controller, which was (unintentional) too high
- Ladestrom wird auch in dem Chart dargestellt, wenn die Ladung nicht durch die App durchgeführt wird (zum Monitoring)
- reduced amount of queries to the grid meter/grid controller, which was (unintentional) too high
- Charging power is being displayed in the chart even if the charging process is controlled by another controller (monitoring)
- fixed some problems in beta versions
- fixed internal duplicate data, some – for unknown reasons – not updated, and thus the apps got unreliable data
- Grid: added Energy Meter EM300LR and Wallbe eco 2
- Grid: added Inverter Kostal Pico/Plenticore
- fixed “out of memory” issue
- fixed “generic JSON” config problem
- notification was only updated on status change
- added charge start timer
- Totally wrong notification corrected
- Could not send log file (wrong entry in manifest)
- Have a nice christmas (or vacation or… whatever you do the next days)!
- Remaining charge time was not displayed correctly unless the charging was activated
- first English release