- Support for Hue Scenes (can be started at the alarm time, or when the alarm finishes)
- Support for Hue Ambience Bulbs (modifies brightness and color temperature warm/cold white). Thank you, Matthias.
Unfortunately, as I expected, they start with a minimum brightness which does not qualify them next to the bed in direct sight.
So far, the light strip version 2 is the only one that really dims down…
- Support for Hue Dimmable Bulbs (bulbs with just dimmable brightness. Comment to minimum brightness applies too).
- Support for Hue On/Off Lamps/Switches
- A utility page to delete Hue scenes, lights or groups (missing from the Hue app)
- Configuration activity correctly saves and restores Hue states before/after configuration
- and limits changes done in the Hue configuration to only selected ones (no cries from the daughter any more “my light has gone out again!”)
- playlist support: optionally randomized list order. Thank you, Nicolás
- FHEM implemented in a plugin
- Use AppCompat activities now (internal: this allows me to use more sophisticated user interface features if I need them), also more material design